The April School Holidays are almost here!
You’ve made it through Term 1 and now it’s time for a well-deserved break away with family and friends! Daylesford is the perfect place to stay and explore, and autumn is such a lovely time of year to be here.
We’ve still got a handful of beautiful properties for the school holidays, with availability starting after the long weekend. This includes some 3 and 4 bedroom, family-friendly homes and (if you’ve quick), 1 or 2 of the new listings below… but you’ll need to get in quick and check what’s available here!
This month we share local hot chocolate havens (perfect for chocoholics), our favourite dining spots (with V.I.P benefits for our guests) and our newest properties to check out for your next stay. Scroll down for all the goodies!
Our deposit and cancellation promise
We know times are tight, so we want to help make planning for your next holiday to Daylesford easy and stress-free. For your peace of mind, all direct bookings come with this worry-free guarantee:
- No deposit required. At Daylesford Country Retreats we don’t take deposits. It’s one simple payment taken at 30 days prior to check in.
- Fully-flexible bookings. You can change or cancel your booking up to 30 days prior to arrival with no charges.
Chocolate is the answer… who cares what the question is?
Daylesford really caters for chocoholics, with these fantastic local businesses to check out on your next stay:
- The Daylesford Hot Chocolate Company – lovely, ethically-sourced products and amazing hot chocolates and treats.
- The Chocolate Mill, Daylesford – gourmet handmade Belgian couverture chocolates and a hot chocolate café with playground.
- Sweet Decadence at Locantro – enjoy the expertise of a premium handmade chocolatier and café with over 30 years experience.
Dinner in Daylesford with guest benefits…
Three of our favourite places for dinner are part of our V.I.P program for guests staying at any of our properties (just show your key tag):
- Beppe Kitchen + Bar – a must-visit neighbourhood trattoria featuring modern Italian dining with a local twist.
- Betel Boy – a dark and edgy space with an open-kitchen, serving modern Asian/Thai fusion and cocktails.
- Bistro Terroir – a place to savour beautiful French food, together with a carefully selected drinks range.
Take the entire family away these school holidays!
- Away – This spacious new home has a lovely open plan living, kitchen and dining area, along with three separate outdoor spaces and a firepit. 4 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms | Sleeps 8
- Manna Gums – Featuring an eight-person hot tub, large outdoor alfresco dining space and fire cauldron with breathtaking views over the adjacent farmland. 4 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms | Sleeps 8
- The Carlisle – From its magnificent front garden, to its rear yard forest views, The Carlisle leaves nothing to be desired. 4 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms | Sleeps 8
- Indus – Walk in the front door to be greeted by a wood fire, open plan lounge, kitchen and dining space with garden views and a fully fenced yard. 3 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms | Sleeps 6 🐾
Who said Easter egg hunts are just for the kids!
We hope you find these stunning new properties just as tasty as we do!
- Grenville House – A grand Victorian home with exquisite style and design, surrounded by stunning gardens. 4 bedrooms | 4 bathrooms | Sleeps 8
- The Mayor’s Residence – This majestic home was built in 1865 by the former mayor of Daylesford and is surrounded by an acre of magnificent English gardens. 4 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms | Sleeps 8
- Kura Skymning – Scandinavian inspired, this masterpiece of design and comfort is in Daylesford’s newest location. 3 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms | Sleeps 6 🐾
- Lux on Max – With sensational panoramic views, Lux on Max is a work of art and features an Alpine hot tub. 3 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms | Sleeps 6