Booking Terms & Conditions
BOOKING CONFIRMATION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS WEBSITE
- ARRIVAL DETAILS: Will be sent via email 5 days prior to your check in date. Please check your spam. A SMS on the day wil also be sent.
- STRICTLY NO DATE CHANGES: No dates changes under 30 days inline with your terms and conditions and cancellation period.
- Full payment for reservations are required 30 days prior to your check in date. If payment fails, Daylesford Country Retreats will communicate to you via your booking platform or email in regard to payment. If we do not hear back from you Daylesford Country Retreats will cancel your booking of which you will be notified. No cancellations or refunds under 30 days.
- BOND: A Pre-Authorisation will be placed against your credit card 7 days prior to check in. $200 for One Bedroom, $500 for Two or more Bedrooms and $1000 for Sky High. If you have a group booking with Bodhi (7 cabins) $500 x 2 cabins cabins will be applied.
- NON-REFUNDABLE RATE: If booked through a third-party provider then there are no refunds available as per their Terms and Conditions. Third party providers include but are not limited to the following. Booking.com, Airbnb, HomeAway, Riparide, Expedia and their subsidiaries.
- PAYMENTS: may be made by Visa Card, MasterCard, Amex, or Bank Transfer. All credit cards incur a 1.9% credit card fee.
- EARY CHECK IN/LATE CHECK OUT: Please contact us via phone on the day of your arrival to see if an early check in is available and the day before departure for a latter check out. Please note this is subject to availability.
- DOG FRIENDLY PROPERTIES: Please note if you book a Dog Friendly property you are responsible at all times for your dog whilst on premise. Your dog should always remain under your supervision. Daylesford Country Retreats will not be liable for accidents that may occur whilst you pet is under your supervision accidental or otherwise. You are also responsible for any damages to the property during your stay that occur by your dog which is not limited to your bond* Please note no other animals including cats or any animal in a cage are able to be accommodated in our properties.
- KEYS: You are responsible for the safekeeping of accommodation keys. After 7pm a call out fee of $50 will be charged where we are called out to the property due to guest fault. If keys are not recovered, you will be liable for the full cost of having the property re keyed.
- NOISE: amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries is prohibited. Please be considerate of your neighbours during your stay. Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination without refund.
- CLEANING CHARGES & DAMAGES: A cleaning charge is incorporated into your nightly rate: Additional charges will be applied in the following circumstances:
- BBQ not cleaned $50.
- Pets in a non-pet property or evidence of pets on furnishings.
- Rubbish and food left on benches or floors or unacceptable.
- Evidence of smoking. All properties are non-smoking.
- Cleaning charges up to $200 will be charged if property is left in an unreasonable condition.
- DAMAGES: You are responsible for damage and breakages occurring at the property during your stay. You must notify of all damages prior to departing the property. Management will recover from you repair or replacement costs up to the total cost of the item or items. Stains, such as red wine on the rugs or furniture, will incur charges associated with dry cleaning. Note, you are responsible for your possessions while staying at the property.
- FUNCTIONS & GATHERINGS: are not allowed at Daylesford Country Retreats unless prior arrangement is granted. LOST PROPERTY: Please notify us of any property left behind. A postage and handling payment is required prior to goods to being sent. Any items not claimed with in 14 days will be donated to a local charity. It is the responsibility of the guest to follow up on lost property. Daylesford Country Retreats is not responsible for property that guests leave behind or that is donated to charity after 14 days. Items cant be stored to be picked up at a later stage and storage in not available. Postage and handling is a minimum charge of $30.Wi-Fi is provided complimentary for guest use. Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure Wi-Fi is working as intended, we cannot guarantee consistent connection or data download speeds. Compensation will not be considered in these circumstances as Wi-Fi is provided on a complimentary basis. During busy periods Wi-Fi download speeds can slow and this will affect streaming services. This is out of our control.
- CODE RED FIRE DAYS/DO NOT TRAVEL WEATHER EVENTS: If the authorities declare a do not travel or the Daylesford Area is experiencing a bush fire or other major weather-related event that means guests can no longer safely stay, then the following will apply to guest booking.
- In house guests can choose to leave early and Daylesford Country Retreats will credit your client account the unused portion of your stay for 3 years. This amount cannot be exchanged for cash. To qualify, guests need to vacate the property prior to 2 p.m.
- If guests are yet to check in they must advise by 11 am on day of check in that they will not be coming and the funds will be allocated to the guest account and will be held in credit for 3 years. The unused portion of of your stay cannot be exchanged for cash.
- COMPLAINT RESOLUTION: Complaints which cannot be resolved over the phone, must be notified in writing to Management within 7 days from departure from the Property. Failure to follow this procedure may hinder the ability of management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.