BOOKING CONFIRMATION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Thank you for booking with Daylesford Country Retreats
2. Property arrival details will be sent via email to your registered email address 7 days prior to your check in date.
3. Full payment of all reservations are required 14 days prior to your check in date. If payment fails, Daylesford Country Retreats will communicate to you via your booking platform or email in regards to payment. If we do not here back from you Daylesford Country Retreats will cancel your booking of which you will be notified. NO CANCELLATIONS UNDER 14 DAYS – whilst we understand there are exceptional circumstances in relation to bookings, we are unable to ask property owners to incur a financial loss for circumstances outside their control
4. Payments may be made by Visa Card, Mastercard, Amex, or Bank Transfer. Visa Card and Mastercard transactions incur a 1.9% fee while AMEX incurs a 1.9% fee.
5. Bedding configuration: Some of our properties offer flexible bedding configurations, where applicable guests will be emailed at the time of booking to confirm bedding configuration. Guests will be required to pay a house keeping fee if changes to bedding configurations are requested less than 14 days prior to arrival.
• Check-out time for all properties is 11am. Early Check-ins and late checkouts are subject to availability and are only available by prior arrangement. Please refer to your arrival details regarding check-in times for individual properties.
• Visitors: You are most welcome to have visitors to the property. Please ensure they are aware of the house rules. Visitors to the property are your responsibility.
• Keys: You are responsible for the safekeeping of accommodation keys. If keys are locked inside the property a minimum call out fee of $50 will be charged to your credit card. All windows and doors are to be locked and keys must be returned to the key safe on departure. If keys are lost, you will be liable for the replacement costs plus the cost of re-keying the property.
• Noise: Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries is prohibited. Please be considerate of your neighbors during your stay. Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination without refund and extra cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
• BBQ: Please enjoy the use of the BBQ and ensure it is cleaned and left in the same condition as found. If the BBQ is not cleaned it will incur a $50 fee.
• Pets: Pets are allowed at individual properties which you will be aware of when making the booking. Any evidence of pets on furniture or at properties with a no pet policy may result in additional cleaning costs being charged.
• Damages: You are responsible for damage and breakages occurring at the property during your stay. You must notify us of any major issues immediately. Management will recover from you repair or replacement costs. Stains, such as red wine on the rugs or furniture, will incur charges associated with dry cleaning. Note, you are responsible for your possessions while staying at the property.
• All properties are non-smoking, failure to comply may result in additional cleaning charges.
• Events, functions, parties and gatherings are not allowed at Daylesford Country Retreats unless prior arrangement is granted. Evidence of unauthorised events of any type will incur additional cleaning fees up to or in excess of $200.
• Wi-Fi is provided complimentary for guest use. Whilst every endeavor will be made to ensure Wi-Fi is working as intended, we cannot guarantee consistent connection or data download speeds. Compensation will not be considered in these circumstances as Wi-Fi is provided on a complimentary basis.
• On departure: All food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, crockery and cutlery must be washed and packed away and bench tops wiped down. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc.
• Code red fire days: Should guests choose to leave early, due to a code red fire day, Dayburn Property Management will credit you the unused portion of your stay for six months. This amount cannot be exchanged for cash. To qualify, guests need to vacate the property prior to 5pm.
• Complaint resolution: Complaints which cannot be resolved over the phone, must be notified in writing to Management within 7 days from departure from the Property. Failure to follow this procedure may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
GIFT VOUCHER POLICY
Vouchers can be purchased for any value with a minimum $100. Vouchers can be used as full or part payment against bookings at any Daylesford Country Retreats property and are valid for 12 months. Any changes to dates once booked will incur a $35 cancellation fee. Gift vouchers must be redeemed in full on a single booking. No refunds or reimbursements will be provided for unused portions of gift vouchers and are not redeemable for cash