Billabong at Bodhi is the perfect Daylesford getaway. Surrounded by beautiful native bush and only 5 minutes drive from the centre of Daylesford. Billabong sleeps 4 people in two bedrooms: 1 x king and 2nd bedroom as king, or king single split. The cottage is water themed inspired by the Australian coast.
Scandinavian styled with a flat screen TV, wood fire, contemporary dining/living area, fully equipped kitchenette, bathroom with shower.
Bodhi Cottages Daylesford is a collection of seven luxury cottages on a 25 acre property and is ideal for couples, families and groups and can sleep up to 30 people.
Cosy up next to the wood fireplace, go for a short walk amongst native bushland and enjoy all the wonders of the region, right at your doorstep.
- Fully equipped kitchenette with microwave and induction cooktop
- Coffee machine
- Air-conditioning (heating and cooling) and wood fireplace
- Premium French linen doona covers
- Towels, linen, hairdryer supplied
- Flat screen TV/DVD
- Pull out trundle bed available for an additional cost
- Tennis court
- Communal fire pit & BBQ area
- No pets allowed
- Min. 2 nights
Stylish, comfortable, feel like your in the middle of nowhere but only 5 minutes to town, we loved it!