This Mother’s Day, spoil your Mum, Step-Mum, Grandmother, Aunt or Queen in your life with a gift voucher for a relaxing escape to the Daylesford and Hepburn Springs region.
There’s plenty to surprise and delight your leading lady, including the amazing Mill Markets, Brick Lane Bazaar and the historic Convent Gallery on Wombat Hill. Explore more here and don’t miss our dining picks below.
From one of our 80+ properties to our beautiful new listings below, she will love using this voucher to choose where she’d like to stay. And if you are lucky, she might even invite you along too!
The easiest Mother’s Day gift ever…
Give the gift of an experience from $100, $200, $500 and $1000 vouchers that are valid for 3 years and can be personalised with your own special message. Our gift vouchers are EXCLUSIVELY available on our website (sorry, we cannot process over the phone).
It’s easy! Just click on your preferred value below to get started…
Would she like to stay at one of our latest listings?
- Birch Villa – a lovely sun drenched 1 bedroom villa, with French Provincial styling.
- Retro – a wonderful retro styled 1 bedroom villa, with an abundance of 70’s kitsch, including a fondue set!
- Cricklewood Cottage – a gorgeous 2 bedroom miner’s cottage, just minutes’ walk to the galleries and cafes of Daylesford.
- Lucini – a delightful semi-detached 1 bedroom cottage in Hepburn Springs, with gas log fire and spa bath.
- The Luxe Daylesford – an opulent 4-bedroom, 2 bathroom renovated Victorian home, with wood fire and rear entertaining deck.
- The Hopkins – the perfect entertainer, with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, including a fabulous corner spa in the ensuite.
Here’s some of our favourites that Mum will love too!
- Larder – enjoy all-day breakfast and lunch at this perennial favourite.
- Kadota – discover authentic flavours and seasonal produce at Daylesford’s newest Japanese restaurant.
- Lake House – take in the magnificent views while dining on exquisite regional cuisine.
- Sault – indulge in contemporary European cuisine, set on a spectacular 125 acre estate with beautiful fields of lavender and sunflowers in season.
TIP: Make sure to book dining well in advance to avoid disappointment.
We’re also pretty sure she would love to tour around our great local wineries with Daylesford Wine Tours, who offer excellent door-to-door service.