Warmer weather is just around the corner!
What better way to end the year than to savour a summer break with warm days and balmy nights in Daylesford or Hepburn Springs? Take a peek below for hot new listings, cool local swimming spots and some favourite family-friendly stays…
With the festive season upon us, you might be thinking about what to get your loved ones this year for Christmas?
Our vouchers are flexible and valid for 3 years for over 100 properties. You can select any amount to gift, from $100 to $3000.
When the summer heat hits, head to a cool local swimming spot…
- Lake Daylesford – the easiest spot to enter the lake is from the site of the old swimming jetty on the Boathouse side of the lake.
- Lake Jubilee – a popular swimming spot with several places around the shore to access the water.
- Daylesford Swimming Pool – a good old fashioned outdoor pool with a large 50 metre lap pool and shaded toddler pool.
- Turpins Falls, Kyneton – when open, this impressive waterfall cascades down 20 metre rock walls, accessible by a fairly steep track, but well worth the effort!
It’s like Christmas has come early around here with all these new properties to explore on your next Daylesford retreat:
Saltus Luxury Villas – located in Hepburn Springs, these three luxury villas are architecturally designed and have stunning views.
- Saltus One – 2 guests | 1 bedroom | 1 bathroom
- Saltus Two – 4 guests | 2 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms
- Saltus Three – 2 guests | 1 bedroom | 1 bathroom
Indus – beautifully styled and colourfully decorated, this central Daylesford home is also dog friendly. 6 guests | 3 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms
Elevation at Hepburn – this brand new, beautifully styled home is perched up high with wonderful views. 6 guests | 3 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms
Don’t just keep us to yourself, invite the family along for a stay!
Some favourite family-friendly properties include:
- Manna Gums – a stunning and modern 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom rural property, sleeping 8 guests.
- Lauristina Guest House – elegant country charm in the heart of Hepburn Springs, sleeping 8 guests with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Musk Vale Villa – a contemporary 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with a huge outdoor entertaining space, sleeping 8 guests.
- Away – architecturally designed and brand new, this beautiful home sleeps 8 guests with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.