What’s better than perfectly warm days and beautiful mild evenings? Enjoying them in Daylesford and Hepburn Springs of course!
The Daylesford area enjoys stunning summer weather, with average high daytime temperatures of 23-26 degrees and overnights of 9-11 degrees. There’s minimal rain and plenty of daylight into the evening hours to really get out and enjoy our wonderful natural surroundings.
Wake up feeling refreshed and invigorated after the best night’s sleep in a comfortable bed in your chosen accommodation. Enjoy a quiet cup of tea or coffee, soaking up the morning sun and breathing in the fresh air of the Central Highlands of Victoria.
If you are feeling energetic, get out and explore on foot with many excellent walks and hikes in the local area. We’ve put together a list of our favourites here. From a leisurely stroll around Wombat Botanical Gardens or Lake Daylesford, to the more challenging Tipperary Walking Track, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
You’ve simply got to savour Daylesford in the summer time!
It’s not too late to book a summer stay for you and your family. Gather together your nearest and dearest, and check out our full range of accommodation in Daylesford here. Our handy booking calendar makes it super-easy to check the dates and prices.
Perhaps one of our gorgeous new listings below, might be just what you are looking for?
- Harts Lane Stag and Millies – a groovy weekender with everything you need for a luxury escape for two.
- Harts Lane Haus – a stunning, fully remodelled 2 bedroom Welsh cottage that can be combined with Harts Lane Stag and Millies to accommodate up to 6 guests.
- Harts Lane Beaux Haus – a designer 3 bedroom home that oozes Palm Springs style.
- Reverie 101 – a private retreat for two, set within magnificent ten-acre landscaped gardens in Lyonville.
Indulge your inner foodie in Daylesford and surrounds with our excellent range of fabulous local eateries. Here’s just a few of our favourites:
- Devour delicious small goods, cheese, local wine and beer at the NEW winespeake cellar + deli.
- Experience unique flavours and combinations with friends at The Surly Goat at Hepburn Springs.
- Release your inner gourmand at perennial French food favourite, Bistro Terroir.
Browse our full range of accommodation options here or you can chat with our friendly team on 0407 810 576 for the best property to suit your next country escape.